[Beowulf] PXE boot with X7DWT-INF IB onboard card

Duke Nguyen duke.lists at gmx.com
Mon Nov 12 19:45:36 PST 2012

Thanks for all suggestions and comments. Looks like we will go for a
gigabyte switch and boot nodes over Gb. Not to mention that this
solution is cheaper than putting disks onto nodes, I prefer this option
so that we do not have to manually configure and install each node (with
disks inside or a usb or an external CD drive).

Bests,

D.