[Beowulf] Digital Image Processing via HPC/Cluster/Beowulf - Basics

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 6 12:11:43 PST 2012

What do you want to model?

Because for a game or movie you can't use this.

Use lightwave or 3ds max or similar products that work with lightwave
like maya, though this is nowadays pretty much old school.
Most art academies use 3ds max for a year or 10 now to model.

Which by the way initially was a big problem as the big games all
used lightwave/maya to model - and designers
trained at art academies. Maybe 0.01% of them can work with other
software than they have been trained in,
but i have yet to find one.