[Beowulf] Desktop fan reccommendation

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Wed Jun 6 13:18:42 PDT 2012

On 06/06/2012 04:07 PM, Lux, Jim (337C) wrote:
> I've also seen somewhat larger versions of this as an appliance.. plastic housing, designed to be set on the floor to blow air for cooling or helping to dry  recently mopped floors or wet carpets.

You should be able to get one of these plastic housing ones from a
janitorial supply company or an emergency services supply company.
Janitors use them to dry wet floors, and firefighters use them to vent a
house when CO limits are too high, or there's too much smoke in a house.

You can get one from McMaster-Carr for $346.67 or $451.67. Click on
"portable blowers" in the link below:



More information about the Beowulf mailing list