[Beowulf] Desktop fan reccommendation

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 6 10:10:45 PDT 2012

How many RPM is that 9 CM fan?

How about that small tiny fan of the psu isn't that one very noisy?
Cooling a psu that has to deliver a 220 watt or so sure needs lots of
CFM to cool and the tiny fans
that i know from rackmounts that create a 20+ CFM they're all 50+
decibel rated,
add some aluminium around 'em and it's 65 decibel...