[Beowulf] A few Cluster Monkey things ...

David N. Lombard dnlombar at ichips.intel.com
Mon Jul 16 13:20:28 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 03:48:53PM -0400, Douglas Eadline wrote:

> Happy summer everyone,
>
> I have had a poll up for while now on Cluster Monkey asking about social
> media and HPC. If the interest in this poll is any indication, I think I
> can guess the final results, but if you have a minute, head on over and
> take the poll:
>
>   http://clustermonkey.net/poll/2-what-kind-of-social-media-do-you-use-the-most.html

Hmmm. This doesn't distinguish usages. It would be nice to see how
people view social media as a professional tool.  Something like
"What kind of social media do you turn to for technical information?"
The choices you have for your question fit this, too :)

--
David N. Lombard, Intel, Irvine, CA
I do not speak for Intel Corporation; all comments are strictly my own.