[Beowulf] SuperMicro X7DWT-INF board - what connector? what cable?

Duke Nguyen duke.lists at gmx.com
Wed Aug 29 02:57:15 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

We plan to build a cluster using server built with SuperMicro X7DWT-INF
motherboards. Unfortunately google does not give us much information
about the type of connector that X7DWT-INF has.

Anybody using this motherboard in their cluster? Please give us advice
about which connector the board has and what infiniband cable we should
acquire to fit in the rack-mount servers built with these boards.

Thanks,

D.