[Beowulf] Users abusing screen

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Oct 26 09:42:50 PDT 2011

On 10/26/2011 12:22 PM, Robert G. Brown wrote:

> Myself, I like the sucker rod approach.  BANG down on the desk with it
> and say something ominous like "So, you've been cluttering up my server
> with unattended and abandoned sessions.  Would you be so kind as to
> CEASE (bam) and DESIST (bam) from this antisocial activity?"  Then
> mutter something about too much Jolt Cola and back away slowly.

[donning his old New Yawk accent ... "Hey, we don't gots no accent ...
you'se got an accent..."]

"Thats a nice computer model you have there perfesser ... be a shame to
have to run it over ... TCP over SLIP (serial line IP) ..."

"So you like that 64 bit math, eh?  Lets see how well you compute with a
few less bits ..."

[back to your regularly scheduled supercomputer cluster]

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com