[Beowulf] Quadrics?

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at bull.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 08:55:24 PST 2011

Mark,

I will let others step forward individually.

I was one of the last employees to leave Quadrics , so I do know who had
support contracts at that time, plus the even larger set of sites that
had expired support contracts but still were actively running their
QsNet clusters.

You know that a company called Vega took on the ongoing support? :
here is the website I set up at the time: https://support.hpc.vega.co.uk/

I agree too though that there should be a community of QsNet-owning
enthusiasts, who could provide mutual support in this legacy era.

Also off the record, I know that there is a lot of Elan4 stock sitting
in a warehouse. As long as you are not looking for long term vendor
support, I expect  you could acquire cards, cables and switches for a
bargain price.

Daniel