[Beowulf] clustering using xen virtualized machines

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:07:48 PST 2010

thanks for all yoru responses. i admit i dont have the money at the moment
or a job to get my hands dirty with hpc. im planning in the future to setup
a rendering cluster. i appreciate all the feed back here.

im just wondering now would for instance a head node be of any use running
virtualized guest os's or does the head node need to not share the hardware
with other os's

Jonathan Aquilina