[Beowulf] Re: Sun/AMD HPC for Dummies ebook now as PDF

Joshua mora acosta joshua_mora at usa.net
Wed Jan 13 09:08:31 PST 2010

Hi,
I think you misinterpreted the tittle. It is what it is, "HPC for dummies".
Enough to expose in a plain way to anyone what HPC is, which may not be that
easy to make a good summary of such a broad topic in 46 pages.
It would be great to see though a tittle like "HPC for the next decade" or
"beyond HPC" that summarizes the ongoing investigations/challenges we are
going to be facing. That summary of _balanced (politically
correct)/broad(physics+hw+sw+business)_ ideas though may need similar level of
effort as the effort done on "HPC for dummies".

Regards,
Joshua