[Beowulf] Register survey on HPC

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Fri Feb 12 09:56:56 PST 2010

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02/12/hpc_for_the_masses/

It's as close as the IT industry will ever get to "2 Fast, 2 Furious" -
gangs of highly technical experts pushing their custom-built computers
to the limit with an aim to win that ultimate prize, a place in the
world supercomputing rankings.

That's me that is! I'm suddenly young and happening. Yayyyy.....

Challenge yer all to a race - 11pm tonight, car park behind the Mall.
How many Tflops you got under the hood then?

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.