[Beowulf] hardware question - which PSU for this?

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Tue Feb 2 03:24:38 PST 2010

> intel and amd seem to have canned all type of new cpu's. i read now
> nehalem-ex is just 6 cores, no longer 8 and 2.26Ghz,

Vincent, please can you provide a reference for this?

My understanding is that Nehalem-EX will be available in eight core
versions
and a six core edition, which is attractive for HPC use.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.