[Beowulf] ATX on switch

Dmitri Chubarov dmitri.chubarov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 06:23:08 PDT 2009

Hello, Tomislav,

Anthony is right pointing that the "On after AC loss" or a similar feature
would help on multiple occasions of sudden loss of power, however a switch
would probably be handy in your setup.

Basically any microswitch from an electronics shop would go. It might
be more difficult to attach the wires to the pinout on the motherboards.
Also note that in most ATX cases the wires are run through a ferrite bead to
reduce high frequency interference.

Best regards,
  Dima