[Beowulf] ask about mpich

Dmitri Chubarov dmitri.chubarov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 00:55:10 PST 2009

Hello, Christian,

you probably will need some advice off the list with your mpich setup.
If you tell the list where you are located and studying, you might
receive the help you need from someone who speaks your language or is
located nearby since the audience of Beowulf list is indeed very
widely dispersed around the globe. Also you might want to send a more
detailed description of your problems to mpich-discuss mailing list.

Jeremy, judging by the name of the original poster, the native
language is probably Indonesian.

Best regards,
  Dima