[Beowulf] Cluster Users in Clusters Linux and Windows

Leonardo Machado Moreira lm.moreira at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:15:58 PST 2009

Hi!

I am trying to create a cluster with only two machines.

The server will be a Linux machine, an Arch Linux distribution to be more
specific. The slave machine will be a Windows 7 machine.

I have found it is possible, but I was looking and have found that each
machine on the cluster must have the same user for the cluster.

I was wondering how would I deal with it with the windows machine ?

Do I have do implement a specific program in it? Would it found the rsh ?

Thanks in advance!

Leonardo Machado Moreira