[Beowulf] CentOS plus Fedora kernel?

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Tue Nov 24 03:05:54 PST 2009

It would be safer to custom build a new Centos kernel.  There are also
"enhanced" kernels available for Centos in the centosplus software
repository.  They include support for technologies not normally found in
Centos.

Without knowing more about what you are looking for, I'd recommend checking
out centosplus before exploring kernels from alternate distributions.

That is the only wisdom I have... as minor as it is.

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany
http://www.galitz.org/