[Beowulf] Fortran Array size question

Michael H. Frese Michael.Frese at NumerEx-LLC.com
Tue Nov 3 17:02:02 PST 2009

I think Gus has it right.  Your two arrays are 200 million floating
point words each, perhaps 8 bytes per word, and therefore are
approximately about 3  gigabytes total.

That's too big for the default 'small' memory model.

Certainly, there are no limits to array sizes in Fortran.

Mike