[Beowulf] HPMPI ove uDAPL issue

gossips J polk678 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 00:06:03 PDT 2009

i updated my /etc/secutiry/limit.conf with hard/soft "unlimited"
Still the same issue.

i am using ofed-1.4.1-ga build with this hpmpi rpm.

also tried with physical_mem env settings and pin_persentage as well.
this does not helped again.

Also observed that this error happens while memroy registration of 256K
buffers with "Window" test caes
And during the error system has sufficient free pages available.
Basically error returns from the CORE (umem.c) file with error -EFAULT in
get_user_pages() API.

But after running "Accumulate" it is observed that it is able to register
upto 4194304 length easily.

Thanks,
-polk