[Beowulf] Oracle buys Sun

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:29:24 PDT 2009

I could stomach DCL OK (the paradigm that it's talking one line at a time to
a user is a bit awkward for scripting, but no big deal) but EVE seemed going
to far; I installed VIM everywehre at my VMS client. Then they installed
perl so DCL could fade away; but this was just a couple years ago, there are
still guys there happily coding in EVE.
Peter