[Beowulf] doubt about job queuing systems

Jin, Yao jinyao at ymail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:38:16 PDT 2009

Thanks for your valable advice. I read them carefully and had  a
face-to-face talk with CST , they admitted that current application is a
beta release, they promise to provide official parallel version before
Nov,2009...damn it..

It is really important to make deep investigation before buying commercial
software.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Jin, Yao