[Beowulf] Re: MS Cray

Lux, James P james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 18 09:30:15 PDT 2008

        2008/9/18 Lux, James P <james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov>
                How about as an "executive toy" for the guy in the corner office running financial models? (I am a Master of the Universe, and I must have my special data entirely under my control.)
        John Hearns [hearnsj at googlemail.com]

        Cough. I think a lot of them just left the building, carrying golf clubs (as pictured in trhe evening free newspapers in London on Monday).

---

Well, there *is* that aspect.. So there might be a temporary hiccup in demand, at least in that market.  On the other hand, my wife cynically comments that they'll need a supercomputer to unscramble the mess.

Jim