[Beowulf] Active directory with Linux

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:45:19 PDT 2008

John,
This article http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1563 is aged (2002) by
strikes me as a good place to start, it just seems well organized and has at
least a few nice points.

This article http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS9227285361.html is recent
(2008) but short, but mentions some products to consider, Likewise and
Certify, and points to other reviews.

If you don't get a better answer from someone who uses ActiveDirectory (I
don't).

Peter