[Beowulf] Compute Node OS on Local Disk vs. Ram Disk

Jon Tegner tegner at nada.kth.se
Wed Oct 1 12:09:39 PDT 2008

There seem to be significant advantages using Scyld ClusterWare, I did
try it (Scyld?) many years ago (when it was free?) and I was impressed then.

However, when looking at penguincomputing.com I don't find any price
quotes. It seems - unless I miss something - one has to fill in a rather
lengthy form in order to get that information?

In order to consider the "Scyld solution" I think it would be good to
have at least an estimate of the price?

Regards,

/jon