[Beowulf] What class of PDEs/numerical schemes suitable for GPU clusters

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:21:48 PST 2008

Regarding the hyperbolic (etc) classification of PDEs:  you may want
qualitative theory instead of (or in additon to) number crunching. I'd
suggest stopping over at UC Davis, where I count at least half a dozen PDE
folks in the applied math program (more if you count the turbulence and
fluid dynamics folks). Never miss an opportunity to buy a mathematician
lunch :-)

Peter