[Beowulf] Two HPC engineer positions at NVIDIA

Massimiliano Fatica mfatica at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:57:18 PST 2008

I have two positions open in my group at NVIDIA  for an HPC engineer.

Requirements for the senior position:

The ideal candidate should be an expert in the field of high
performance computer  and have experience in one or more
"professional" vertical markets such as CFD, computational chemistry,
computational finance, oil and gas, etc.  Responsibilities will also
include demos, benchmarking, building cluster middleware.

REQUIREMENTS:

-     Programming experience in C or Fortan  is required
-     Knowledge of GPU Computing ( CUDA in specific) a plus
-     Linux as main O/S, familiarity with cluster deployment
-     Experience and good knowledge of parallel programming ( MPI,
OpenMP) and HPC
-     Strong analytical and mathematical skills
-     MS  required, PhD helpful

Requirements for the junior position:

 The ideal candidate should have experience in the field of high
performance computer  and have knowledge in one or more "professional"
vertical markets such as CFD, computational chemistry, computational
finance, oil and gas, etc.  Responsibilities will also include demos,
benchmarking, building cluster middleware.

REQUIREMENTS:

-     Programming experience in C or Fortan  is required
-     Knowledge of GPU Computing ( CUDA in specific) a plus
-     Linux as main O/S, familiarity with cluster deployment
-     Experience and good knowledge of parallel programming ( MPI,
OpenMP) and HPC
-     BS  required, MS helpful

If you are interested, please send me your resume (asci or pdf, no
Word documents).
I will also be at SC08, if you want to know more about the positions
come to the NVIDIA booth and look for me.

Massimiliano