[Beowulf] visualization machine

Jerome, Ron Ron.Jerome at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Mar 28 06:51:11 PDT 2008

I use a Linux (RHEL 5) machine with 16G ram, two dual core Opterons
and two Nvidia Quadro cards to drive a pair of Panasonic projectors lighting
up my 10 foot diagonal passive stereo display wall.

It works quite well.

Ron Jerome
Programmer/Analyst
National Research Council Canada
M-2, 1200 Montreal Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R6
Government of Canada
Phone: 613-993-5346
FAX:   613-941-1571