[Beowulf] Best training for rusty HPC skills?

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Mon Jun 23 14:21:24 PDT 2008

Greg,

I agree that SuperComputing is a great place to go to catch up on the
latest technology. And yes, here at Georgetown University (not be
confused with our neighbor George Washington University) we offer HPC
training courses (www.gridswatch.com, Training). We have taught a fair
number of Linux/Unix admins with HPC experience who just needed a
refresher course. You can see the current offerings at

http://www.gridswatch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=16

We have several classes coming in the next few months on a variety of
topics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Jess

--
Jess Cannata
Advanced Research Computing