[Beowulf] Re: "hobbyists"

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:09:09 PDT 2008

War is hell, but I wouldn't call it a "suicide device". The range of the
rocket is on the order of 1000 meters, and the effective radius at the
target is on the order of 100 m. You wouldn't want to shoot yourself in the
foot with one of these, you'd take out your own batallion, but you are
aiming at a valley or a hillside, not an oncoming tank.
Peter