[Beowulf]Infrastruture planning for small HPC 40/100 gigabyet eyhernet or Infiniband?

MDG himikehawaii1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 00:45:14 PDT 2008

seems some people are not reading.
1)fire code here requires all lectrical wores to be in metal cinduit, so "oulling" wire is not possib;e.
2) I never have or ever implied I HAD A SAFETY or fire issue, I just am trying to anticipate needs in the future (near) as several overseas business also will be using my home as offsite storage servers.

Can we try and het on topic?  Thank you for the person who like me planned ahead but had the luxury of doing during construction.

there will be a huge market as the USA lags far behind and we are beong leap-frogged by many emerging markets, just look at cell phones.

Mike