[Beowulf] Re: OT: LTO Ultrium (3) throughput?

Jon Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:24:25 PDT 2008

well right now i have no funding what so ever im trying to scrape together a
few machines. being from houston and going to a private institute there i
have had my ins and outs with higher education IT. i agree with what you are
saying and now it makes totally perfect sense. also in addition to off
siting the tapes from last week couldnt you take a drive out of your raid
array and store them in an off site location then reuse again for a back up
down the road?

--
Jonathan Aquilina