[Beowulf] A press release

andrew holway andrew at moonet.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 01:20:56 PDT 2008

Hi Jon,

We have our own stack which we stick on top of the customers favourite
red hat clone. Usually Scientific Linux.

Here is a bit more about it.

http://www.clustervision.com/products_os.php

We sell as a standalone product and it does quite well. I could even
go so far to say that it is 'stack of choice' in many European
institutions.

We have done a couple of M$ installations too.

Ta

Andy