[Beowulf] Re: PVM on wireless...

Bill Rankin wrankin at ee.duke.edu
Wed Feb 6 15:18:27 PST 2008

I have a home setup similar to yours - a WAP acting as a firewall,
dhcp from a linux server.  I have a spare laptop running CentOS, so
I'll give it a check tonight to see if mine runs.

Q1: to you have DHCP giving a static address to your laptop based
upon it's MAC?

Q2: have you tried this with the PVM 3.4.4 RPMs (I think you
mentioned you were running 3.4.5)?

-b