[Beowulf] PVM on wireless...

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:34:14 PST 2008

RGB,
Are you using 3.4.5 re "improved use on Beowulf..."? I was thinking along
the lines of the script invoking PVM doing something to reboot or refresh
the network, and saw "New features in PVM 3.4.x include communication
contexts...". I'd be happy to read a perl or Cish thing if an extra pair of
eyes might notice something, but I don't know where to start.
YMHS Peter