[Beowulf] Stroustrup regarding multicore

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:47:35 PDT 2008

Oh as I meant to indicate with my post a moment ago, I don't mean to
advocate C++ proper at all, I just thought it was newsworthy for this list.
I essentially agree with Vincent, myself.

If someone (influential) said that multicore scientific computing should be
done with Java VMs on MS Vista, then I'd jump in the flamewar.
Peter