[Beowulf] MPI build with different compilers

Joshua mora acosta joshua_mora at usa.net
Tue Aug 19 00:44:44 PDT 2008

I forgot to comment on the typical deployments:
head node, with compilers and libraries for building and running.
compute nodes, with scripts (eg. mpirun, mpiexec,mpirun_rsh) and libraries for
running (mpich.so,mpi.so,..). Therefore no need for instance of
mpicc,mpiCC,mpif90,.. on compute nodes.

Joshua