[Beowulf] How do people keep track of computers in your cluster(s)?

Mike Davis jmdavis1 at vcu.edu
Sun Oct 21 08:26:32 PDT 2007

In the old days, when a  machine was a machine and the internet was
arpanet, we kept a logbook for each machine. It had much of the data
that you would want to keep, plus a log of all changes made to the system.

These days, we generally use a wiki for this. You could do it in a db,
but the wiki is a much friendlier format.

Mike