[Beowulf] HDTV video file sizes

Mark Kozikowski mkozikowski at LIO.AACISD.com
Tue May 29 12:29:03 PDT 2007

I have to say that as Matt wrote, HD is a marketing conn. But I believe
that this is more an excuse to introduce new copy protection.
The existing DVD has been broken - as seen by the industry.

The new format gives virtually nothing as far as quality, but presents
a completely new platform for protective development.

A conn or a scam, either way, people are flocking to the technology.
They are seeing the new clothes on the emperor.

Mark