[Beowulf] Beowulf on Demand

Juan Camilo Hernandez camilo.hernandez at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:43:19 PDT 2007

Hi list

we are starting a project about an assembly of a Beowilf cluster
between several research groups at the University where I am studying,

We have had some prblems, but mainly for the quantity of money that
every group have to contribute for administrative and manteniance
cost.

The idea that we have is that every gruop contribute with a quantity
of money depending of their use of the flops in the cluster, someting
as "computacion bajo demanda"

I would like to ask you: Do you think is this one, the best option to
mesure the cluster user  use to be able to proced to charge to every
user?

Could you let me knoe which software can I use to be able to carry on
this kinf of control?

Do you have any suggest or recommendation?

Thak you very much.

Best regards.

--
Juan Camilo Hernandez D.