[Beowulf] Parallel programming with MPI and OpenMP

angle angle angle1321 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 03:59:50 PDT 2007

hi everone

    I begin go learn about parallel programming. I would like to make  the
parallel programming project that compare the efficiency between shared
memory and distributed memory so I must set the same environment of 2
implementations(the shared memory and the distributed memory implementation
)  but the problem is I don't know that what tools that I can use for this
project ? Othermore the tools will be the freeware.

thanks so much

diakala