[Beowulf] a question about running HPL

M C kingming0811 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 11:32:30 PDT 2007

I am a newbie in distributed computing... I have a problem of running HPL on a single machine. Hope I can get help here. Thanks.

After
I install HPL on the machine, I try to run it in the bin dir of HPL by
"mpirun -np 1 xhpl". But it reports "cannot find mpirun command".
Actually I have installed MPICH sucessfully, I do not know what 's
wrong with it. Because I want to run HPL in one node, do I have to
change something? Thanks for patient help.

Ming

The fish are biting.