[Beowulf] The recently solved Lie Group problem E8

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:13:09 PDT 2007

Well to me that's the point. My brain is too small for 500Kx500K matrices
over a ring of 22 degree polynomials, too. So we throw a 16-node computer at
it and crush it under the hobnailed jack-boots of Higher Mathematics.
I wish I know more about the SAGE (machine) that hosts the SAGE (software)
that was used for this, but apparently washington.edu's web server can't
handle the CNN exposure as well as their number cruncher can crunch numbers.
They are still down.
Peter