[Beowulf] Cluster Howto

Richard Mann consultrmann at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 06:00:31 PDT 2007

Hello,

I just read your comment on "[Beowulf] FreeBSD 6.1 and single system image -- http://www.beowulf.org/archive/2006-July/015983.html".  I've been looking all over a 'working' example of FreeBSD w/cluster configs.

However, I'm more interested in a "massive" storage config.  Is this possible?  If so, do you have any suggestions on what software/modules I should use to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!
--Rich