[Beowulf] MPI2007 out - strange pop2 results?

Kevin Ball kevin.ball at qlogic.com
Fri Jul 20 11:27:23 PDT 2007

Hi Gilad,

  Thank you for the personal attack that came, apparently without even
reading the email I sent.  Brian asked about why the publicly available,
independently run MPI2007 results from HP were worse on a particular
than the Cambridge cluster MPI2007 results.  I talked about three
contributing factors to that.  If you have other reasons you want to put
forward, please do so based on data, rather than engaging in a blatant
ad hominem attack.

  If you want to engage in a marketing war, there are venues with which
to do it, but I think on the Beowulf mailing list data and coherent
thought are probably more appropriate.

-Kevin