[Beowulf] massive parallel processing application required

Mitchell Wisidagamage 06002352 at brookes.ac.uk
Wed Jan 31 03:17:56 PST 2007

Thank you very much for the fire dynamics idea. I will have a look at it.

I did try to contact many e-science projects including some researchers
at Oxford. But I got no reply. Then I went to get some contacts from a
tutor who worked at a e-science project himself. He told me people,
especially scientists are "very jealous" of their data. And not replying
is a kind way of saying "no". And there's the problem of "who's this guy
wanting my data", "what will he do with it?".

I have given up the e-science idea. Now looking for other real world
applications.

Thanks,
Mitchell