[Beowulf] A cluster for material simulation

Guillaume Michal gmichal at uow.edu.au
Tue Dec 4 00:15:18 PST 2007

Space in not an issue at all in fact but as a mech engineer I'm more: "the
less parts the better",
so I tend to try to factorise and make it as simple as possible. The heat
won't be a problem as air
conditioning exists in the room. In term of tasks sizes, 10G is what we
need "tomorrow", as our understanding of the cluster increase, we will
increase the size of the problems.

By the way, thank you for your indications, I'm going to to think a bit
more about all that, and... try to understand what IPMI are all about ;-)

Guillaume