[Beowulf] Recommended paper for parallel sorting?

Lombard, David N dnlombar at ichips.intel.com
Tue Dec 4 07:28:52 PST 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 01:38:12PM -0500, Robert G. Brown wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Peter St. John wrote:
>
> >(re Ian Foster, *Designing and Building Parallel Programs *online as below
> >or Addison Wesley):
> >
> >I did that search and right the top was this link, which looks like
> >homebase
> >for the original material:
> >http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/dbpp/
> >Very cool, thanks RGB for what looks like toothsome book.
>
> I went ahead and bought a paper copy, but it is nice to be able to
> access the material from a workstation because I don't carry the copy
> around with me all the time...;-)

Whenever I find an example of both print and online copies of any
reasonable text, I'll make sure I buy the print copy to reward such
behavior.  The Rute and SVN books are two additional examples.

--
David N. Lombard, Intel, Irvine, CA
I do not speak for Intel Corporation; all comments are strictly my own.