[Beowulf] Problem while booting diskless node.

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Mon Apr 30 14:19:54 PDT 2007

If you don't want to reinvent the wheel, I would suggest:

  http://www.perceus.org/

This site covers the Warewulf and new Perceus cluster toolset.
There is also

  http://www.onesis.org/index.php

If you do want to re-invent the wheel (to learn about
cluster provisioning etc.) then check out the NFS Root
HowTo on the Onesis page.

 --
 Doug

--