[Beowulf] scheduler policy design

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:28:17 PDT 2007

I looked around to see **which** kernel was meant; their FAQ just says

 3.5. What kernel version does it work with?

kvm should work with any recent kernel (2.6.16 and above, likely even
earlier)
<
There is a unique numbering system for linux kernels?  What is it? I've
always thought of kernels as being part of distros.

Thanks,
Peter