[Beowulf] scheduler policy design

laytonjb at charter.net laytonjb at charter.net
Tue Apr 24 12:01:08 PDT 2007

I haven't heard this about VMWare. I've heard that VirtualIron has some
drivers for IB that give the VM the same performance as the native layer
(no evidence of that though).

I think Don Becker has some experience here. I know he's hesitant to post,
but I think it would be good to hear from the master :)

Jeff