[Beowulf] Help with HPL Makefile

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:43:10 PDT 2007

I don't know, but one thing that caught my eye is the error at line 47, when
your makefile seems to have only 45 (nonblank) lines. If I miscounted (which
is easy), then the error could have raised when dropping off EOF without
meeting some grammatical expectation. That made me wonder what "RANLIB =
echo" means.
I assume that ls -l /hpl/scr/auxil/Beowulf/*.inc shows Make.inc?
Peter